Thursday, January 22, 2009

Prayer Request - UPDATE #3

Hey Guys - Could you pray for my Grandma and Grandpa. I just got a call that said they were in a roll over accident. The ambulance is on the scene and I don't have a lot of information. Thank you!

Update - I just talked with my Uncle who is with them at the hospital. My Grandma is pretty beat up and cut up but should be ok without surgery etc... My grandpa's neck is broken but he hasn't lost any feeling or use of his limbs, body, etc... They are gauging whether or not he will need surgery or alternative therapy to heal his neck. It is also possible that he has a punctured lung but not sure yet. Thanks for your prayers!

Final Update - Just talked to my dad who made it into the hospital. Both of my grandparents are stable now. My grandfather broke one vertebrae and my grandma broke two, but both were very slight fractures. They will both have to wear collars for two months but after that should be fine.

1 comment: